Thursday, June 12, 2008

WORLD ANIMAL DAY

WORLD ANIMAL DAY 2008 TO COME on 4 October 2008

http://www.worldanimalday.org.uk/events_diary2008.asp

I wished I could plan an activity for the Wolrd Animal Day 2008, but I don't get along with the AR people in Germany, and that's where I currently live.

That reminds me of something, I once wrote on a former vegan US based message board that the people on the comparably "biggest" German vegan forum would act like the gestapo. The guy who runs that comparably "biggest" German vegan message board somehow found out about me writing this on that american board (... which is nevertheless weird enough ... ) and threatened he would sue me if I wouldn't remove my comment about his site.

Something like a self-fulfilling prophecy only going some other twisted way round.